|The health and wellbeing of our guests and team has always been our top priority. In light of the current situation, we want to take a moment to inform you of some extra measures we require from our guests and our team to ensure the safety of everyone. We understand that during the current climate and rise of concerns around the coronavirus, stress levels are high. We want to assure you that its state requirement that we do regular sanitization between guests regularly. This means, we already have such a safe environment to provide for our guests. However, there are extra measures we can take to go beyond state sanitation requirements. To create this safe and sanitary environment, we also need you to follow and understand a few guidelines we have set in place.|
We are monitoring the situation closely and day by day – at the moment, we’re operating business mostly as usual and look forward to seeing you for your next reservation with minor adjustments. When you’re here, you should know that: During the current outbreak, we will ask you to postpone and rebook your appointment (no penalty or cancellation fee will apply) and PLEASE DO NOT come in if:
1. You or someone you live with (or have come in close contact with) have any coronavirus symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath.
2. You or someone you live with have recently travelled to high infected areas in the last month.
3. If you are feeling unwell at all.
Extra measures we are taking:
1. Our team will greet you with no close contact (no handshakes, hugs, etc…)
2. You will be asked to use our sanitation station prior to checking in.
3. Follow hygiene guidelines — place used towels and tissues in
the trash straight after use.
4. There will be no in-house reading material shared with guests.
5. Team members will be sanitizing all stations, chairs, capes, ipads, door handles, hair brushes and scissors after each guests, & bathrooms regularly and often. Anywhere we have guests, we will be sanitizing.
6. Team members are washing hands thoroughly between guests and reservations.
7. We are spreading out our reservations to allow for extra cleaning to take place as well as ample space between guests to eliminate too many guests in the salon at once.
8. Any reservations held after 5pm will be rescheduled to earlier in the day or Saturdays. This is to ensure your health and safety as well as our teams by reducing hours.
9. We understand school is out for the next 2 weeks and possibly longer. Please do not bring your children to your reservation. It’s important that we limit how many outside bodies come into our environment at this time. This includes bringing anyone else to your reservation with you.
10. We will be waiving all cancellation fees at this time and allowing anyone to reschedule due to childcare or sickness.
11. We now disinfect our reception desk after every transaction and all door handles at regular intervals throughout the day.
12. We request Apple Pay or express transactions when possible. (your credit card is saved in your profile for express checkouts)
13. We are checking in with staff daily to ensure they are healthy and well, and have not been in contact with anyone who has travelled from the worst affected Covid-19 areas.
14. We are asking that anyone with the service “Retouch New Growth” upgrade to our brand NEW Express Color Service (at a 25% savings) that was to launch in April 2020. We have moved this launch up to allow extra space on our schedule. We will reach out to you regarding your reservation if this applies to you.
15. We have a hospital grade air purifier in the salon to disinfect our environment all day long. It kills 99.9% of everything and is used in the ER to sanitize the room in 30 minutes.
16. ALL RETAIL is 25% off through March 31! We are making door step deliveries for anyone within 10 miles of the salon. Just give us a call, pay over the phone, and have it at your door the next day!
If and when the time comes that we need to take extra measures, we will do so in the most responsible way as advised by the right authorities.
In the meantime, we’re here for you and your hair needs. Let’s not let the important things slide 🙂
RxAir Top Rated and Affordable Portable Antimicrobial Ultra Violet Air Cleaner, Featuring a Powerful Hospital/Lab Grade ViraTech Ultraviolet Germicidal UV Light Air Purification System, Killing Over 99% of Bacteria, Mold Spores & Viruses, while Removing VOC’s & Disintegrating Odors at a Cellular Level, Sanitizing Rooms Up to 800 Square Feet!
Features and Benefits:
- Destroys more than 99% of airborne bacteria and viruses, including the flu, H1N1, SARS, pneumonia, MRSA, strep, TB, measles and the common cold, as proven by independent FDA- and EPA-certified lab testing