To Our Valued Guests & Future Guests,
We are delighted to be getting closer to opening, hopefully our governor will be making an announcement very soon! We are ready and we know that you are too! We want to thank you for your patience and loyalty, and, to those of you that could not wait and you did some “home hair”, it’s OK, we’ll fix it, no judgement here! We are just excited to see your face again, and most of all, to serve you and make you feel amazing about your hair again!
We know that there is a lot of mis-information out there right now regarding when salons can open. When we are given the OK, we will be posting on social media and sending out notifications to our guests, so please be watching for this. Please do not call the salon to check if we are open as we are experiencing a high volume of voicemails all asking “Are you open yet?”. We get it, you are just as anxious to get in as we are to open these doors to you!
So what does the reopening process look like?
- Every guest has equal opportunity to be on our priority reservation list. You can do this by placing a 50% deposit towards your next reservation. This puts you at the top of the list of 1900+ guests we have been calling for days and times available. There is no pressure and it’s completely up to you. If you don’t want or need a priority reservation and can wait several weeks, we want you to know that we see you, and will be introducing some great packages and deals for you soon. Stay tuned for that.
- We PROMISE to get everyone in as soon as we responsibly can. We will comply with all health and safety requirements set in place. We have made many adjustments to be able to service as many guests as safely as possible under the circumstances, including extending our hours to serve guests earlier in the morning and later in the evening.
- We are reaching out to our guest list to set up a required “ZOOM” consultation to determine how we can best service you at your first reservation back, as well as to relay any new changes you need to be aware of prior to coming for your reservation. We want to set you and your stylist up to win amidst all these new guidelines!The team has expressed how much they have missed each one of you and cannot WAIT to have their hands in your hair again!
We all know that COVID -19 is rapidly changing and so are the rules, guidelines and regulations. Here is what we will be doing to ensure your safety and the safety of our team: (this is prior to receiving the legal restrictions and guidelines as they are not completed yet for our state)
- As much as we want you to see our smiling face and we want to see yours, everyone inside the building will be required to wear a mask at all times. If you prefer not to bring your own, we would be glad to offer a mask for purchase.
- Our team respects your health and they will not come to work if they are not feeling well. We request you let us know when you are not feeling well. We will reschedule you without incurring the loss of your deposit. We also recommend that you drink lots of fluids and binge watch Netflix. 🙂
- We will be reducing staff inside the building so we can maximize the number of guests we can serve. We will also not have waiting or sitting areas. Because of this, please allow us to serve you alone. We hope to resume our normal way of serving you soon.
- All towels and garments are sanitized for each guest.
- We have a new active sanitation process and checklist in place. We will be sanitizing the styling stations, restrooms, doorknobs, surfaces, etc., throughout the day, after each guest and at the close of each day. We will have notification throughout the salon to clearly label the sanitized & cleaned spaces.
- We regret we can’t hug you and show you how much we miss you, so for now, we will have to vigorously wave to you and jump up and down like a school girl, we miss you that much! LOL We appreciate you and your business and patience as we all navigate these unknown territories together.
Please help us keep this environment safe by letting us know if there is anything that makes you uncomfortable during this process.
You matter to us and we will do whatever we can to make this work for all of us under these circumstances.
JOIN OUR FUN
Check out a little bit of what the team has been up to during quarantine!
HOW-TO Make a Coffee Filter by Brynn
HOW-TO Tweeze Your Brows by Joy
Grab some coffee with the Salon Team (FUN VIDEO)
How to Create Waves Without Heat by Adelle