A Greenville hair salon, Salon Adelle is officially open for business! We are so excited that our first week was absolutely amazing! I wanted to do an update on all that has been going on here in the last month!!
The services we are offering here at Salon Adelle are
- Color Therapy Sessions that will leave your hair extremely healthy and shiny
- Latest and Greatest Cuts and Styles to keep you a step above all your friends
- Waxing Lounge for all your waxing needs
- Blow-dry‘s that have you leaving with amazing hair
- Mens stylish and sleek haircuts-includes a relaxing head massage and complimentary eyebrow wax
- Extension Artists highly trained for the most cutting edge styles that look so natural no one will EVER know you have extensions
- Featuring Fusion Extensions and Hot Head Extensions
- Premium Keratin Express Blow-dry for someone with frizz and curl to give them a shiny, healthy smoother option
Here are just a few photos of the new salon just for a tiny sneak peek… We don’t want to ruin all of the surprise before you get to see it for your own eyes
At Salon Adelle, our number 1 goal is Customer Service… Pampering you from the time you walk into the door until the time you leave as well as alway being available to questions and concerns through texting or phone calls!
We specialize in providing women that are suffering from thinning hair or stressed hair, the opportunity to be educated as well as the option for hair extensions. 90% of our clientele have extensions and we pride ourselves in providing that excellent quality service. Here are a few of the recent extensions we have done…
The photos below we did a Keratin Express Blow-dry as well as adding extensions and darkening her color!
Those are some pretty amazing results from hair extensions!!! Sometimes all it takes is a little volume and a little length and it totally changes how someone looks and feels!
I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! We look forward to seeing you all soon…. and if you haven’t been into the salon yet to check it out, be sure and call for an appointment soon!!!
p.s. have you seen Sugar Plum lately? (Our Elf on the Shelf)….