October is Breast Cancer Awareness month! During this month, many people put efforts into showing their commitment to this cause…
How can National Breast Cancer Awareness Month make a difference?
We can use this opportunity to spread the word about important steps women can take to stay healthy.
Here are just a few ideas:
- Ask doctors and nurses to speak to women about the importance of getting screened for breast cancer.
- Encourage women age 40 and older to talk with their doctors about when to start getting mammograms.
- Talk with women ages 50 to 74 in your community about getting mammograms every 2 years.
How can YOU spread the word?
We’ve made it easier for you to make a difference! This toolkit is full of ideas to help you take action today. For example:
* Forward this email to every female you know, the more we sell, the more money we can donate to this wonderful cause
* Share it on your facebook walls, twitter, and Instagram!!!
* Our address is 35 Rocky Slope Rd, Greenville SC– Artistic Cutters Spa, Ask for Adelle or Kristen in room 216. phone number 864-787-6668
This is a simple way to give back to the one thing that is so dear to all of us… Our womanhood.
Adelle and Kristen
*extensions are Hot Head Extensions (100% human hair and can be worn for 8 weeks)