Safety is the new luxury and we are working daily to implement best practices to keep our staff and guests safe and healthy. We are living in a new age, and learning as we go. The post-Covid re-opening phase is one that has thrown more than a few curve balls at businesses across all sectors. We are so happy to be back in the salon serving you, but we also understand that there are some folks that might still be a little apprehensive about getting back out in public and returning to a somewhat normal lifestyle.
We wanted to take a moment to break down what we are doing as a team to safeguard our space and ensure we are offering our top notch services while still maintaining CDC guidelines for safe practice.
So let’s take a peek inside the salon and walk through the new health and safety protocols we have implemented.
- We have temporarily closed our waiting area. When you arrive at the salon we ask you to wait in your car, jam out to some tunes, or enjoy a quiet moment of solitude, (hey, we get it!) until our concierge text you to inform you that your stylist is ready.
- When you enter the salon you are kindly asked to sanitize your hands – we offer hand sanitizer at the front desk or you can visit our restroom area to suds up with soap and water.
- We encourage you to bring your favourite refreshing beverage as we have temporarily suspended our in-house beverage service.
- You’ll have your mask ready to put on once you sit down for your service. Your stylist will also be wearing a mask during your service, we politely request that your mask remain in place throughout your entire service.
- Between guest services, stylists are giving their stations a thorough wipe down and sanitization to ensure that the space is clean and ready for your arrival.
- The salon goes through a full deep clean every hour; restrooms, door handles and high touch zones are all cleaned and sanitized.
- Markings on the floor indicate proper distancing and guide guests and staff around the salon.
- We know that looking and touching the products is fun, (we love it too), but during this period, it would be out pleasure to retrieve products that you would like to purchase
This all may seem a little bizarre to some, still a little unnerving to others, but we are working daily to find the right rhythm and do what is best for our guests. We pride ourselves on the work we produce and the experience we provide our guests and work diligently to continue to achieve the highest level of service, even if the logistics look a little different these days.
If you have already been back in the salon, thank you for your patience as we worked hard to get our reservations in order; if you have yet to join us in the salon for an upcoming service, we hope this little breakdown has offered insight into what you can expect when you arrive.
As always, we are so incredible thankful for each and every guests that choses Salon Adelle. If there is something we can be doing to make you feel more comfortable during this time, please let us know. We look forward to seeing your beautiful face in the salon very soon!